This eCommerce plugin provides a dual functionality: Tier Price & Special Price
Tier pricing is a promotional tool that lets you price items differently for higher quantities. This is an effective way to move more merchandise. For example: you want to create a promotion where customers who buy two save money compared to buying just one.
Tier Price is now compatible with TheCartPress Private Sales
Special Price allows to set a special price to be activated during a period of time. As you can see in the next image you can activated the “Special Price Admin Panel” and enter a new price and the range of dates.
How do I set up tier pricing?
- Upload the plugin to WordPress Plugins folder, and activate TheCartPress Tier Price using the plugins admin panel
- In the Products menu edit the product that you want to add tier price or special price (or create a new product).
- Locate the “Tier Prices”, enter the qty you wish to start the tier pricing at.
- Enter the new price per item that will take effect at the quantity specified.
- Press “Save” to save the changes and add more quantity rows as you want.
In the previous image you can see how the prices change in widgets when more items are added to the Shopping Cart.
Dynamic Options Support
Since version 1.1, Tier Price allows to set prices for Dynamic Options.
Since version 1.3, Tier Price allows to load prices from a CSV file. The format would be: