With Dynamic Options you can efficiently create options or variations for your simple products based on product attributes.
- Product variations with price, stock, sku, excerpt, content, images, author, date, comments, etc.
- Create and manage attributes:
- Attribute sets: Group your attributes and optimize the work of the merchant assigning a set of attributes for each product.
- “n” levels of attributes for simple products.
- Dynamic options: Product variations based on product attributes.
- Buy options format for attributes (extending).
1. Click in the menu called Attributes.
2. Click in the Attributes Manager option
3. Create as many attributes as you want. For example, Colors and Sizes
4. Return to the “Attribute Set” page and create a new Set, called t-Shirts set. Select Colors and Sizes.
5. Click in “Add a New Product”. Set its name, price and, in the new field “Attribute Set” select “T-Shirts Set”.
Save the product.
6. Click in the option “Dynamic Options“.