Free WordPress eCommerce Theme.
Weaver eCommerce is a chid theme of popular Weaver WordPress theme. It adds ecommerce templates to run with TheCartPress eCommerce plugin. Weaver eCommerce inherits all the virtues of Weaver theme and it adds specific functionality for e-commerce
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE THEME WITH FEATURES FOR BEGINNERS TO EXPERTS.
Weaver eCommerce theme
- eCommerce templates
- Extra cropped image sizes for adaptative product thumbnails
- 200*200 adaptative images to use in 3 or more cols loop layout
- 300*300 adaptative images to use in 2 cols loop layout
- Widgetized area in single post template to cross sales/contents
- Widgetized area in single product to cross sales/contents
- Widgetized area in category post template to cross sales/contents
- Widgetizble area in taxonomy template to cross sales/contents
- Plugins support in theme templates: Pagi Navi, Yoast breadcrums, WordPress SEO by Yoast.
Weaver eCommerce theme give you templates to eCommerce, you must configure your WordPress installation as you want.. front page with the content you want, widgets, menus, etc. You have powerful tools to customize.
the front page
By default, WordPress shows your most recent Posts on the front page of your site. But many WordPress users want to have a static front page with product lists as the front page instead. This “static front page” look is common for those who wish to not have a “blog” look to their site, giving it a more eCommerce feel.
To display products in front page you can have a static front page with TheCartPress shortcodes. (You can view examples of static pages with shortcodes in http://demo.thecartpress.com and http://extend.thecartpress.com/ )
Once you have created your frontpage you must paste your shortcodes on it to show your product lists within the page. You can put as many shortcodes as you need (also you can put text, images, multimedia, etc).
- To create shortcodes, TheCartPress has a tool:
TheCratPress Tools> Shortcodes
Basically, to set up a front page with product lists:
- Create shortcodes selecting products
- Create page “My front page”, choose template to display it (with or without sidebar)
- Paste shortcodes in “My front page” (also you can put text, images, multimedia, etc)
- Configure “My front page” as WordPress frontpage. WP settings>Reading
You can chosse the loop-tcp-grid in your shortcodes. (Also the taxonomy and archive templates call loop-tcp-grid.)
Create your catalog navigation with:
- WordPress native menus (Appearance>menu)
- TheCartPress Widgets in your sidebars (Appearance>widgets):
- TCP navigation tree
- TCP navigation cloud
- TCP Custom post lists
- TCP last visited
Configure the main loop to display your products: TheCartPress>Loop Settings.
Also you can configure each shortcode and widget.
- Number of colums
- See Sorting panel
- See Pagination
- See elements: title, price, buy button/options, image, taxonomies, utilities, excerpt, content, meta, etc
Cross sales & Cross content.
Take advance of the “related widget” from TheCartPess to cross contents at bottom of single and taxonomy pages.
- Create post and product relations
- Insert as many related widgets as you need in “Related content” sidebar
- Single product – Single products.
- Single product – Single posts.
- Single product – Product categories.
- Single product – Post categories.
- Category of product – Categories of products.
- Category of product – Categories of posts.
- Single post – Single posts.
- Single post – Single products.
- Single post – Post categories.
- Single post – Product categories.
- Category of post – Categories of Posts.
- Category of post – Categories of Products.
All the featured images displayed in loop (loop-tcp-grid.php) have adaptive styles. Therfore be sure you setup the displayed image sizes in “loop settings” bigger than image container. This is related with the number of cols that you want.
The Easiest Way to Customize Your Theme! With Weaver, you are in control. Make your theme look just how you want by starting with one of over 20 included predefined themes. Use the simple “check-box” interface to easily change colors, fonts, the header and footer, menus, sidebars, theme width, and much more. Then, take control of your content by using the many per page and per post options, including unlimited custom widget areas. Among the many the page templates is “Pages with Posts” with Post selection filtering. Easy for the novice, yet comprehensive for the expert. Context sensitive help; compatible with Twenty Ten translations; WP Multisite; active support forum.
- Highly Customizable
- Included over 20 predefined themes
- Over 100 check-box settings
- Based on Twenty Ten
- Suitable for beginners to experts
- Extensive Help documentation included
- Extra sidebar to cross content / cross sales
Easily customize your site look with this Twenty Ten inspired theme. Start with one of the many included predefined themes to use or tweak. Easily change colors, fonts, the header and footer, menus, sidebars, theme width, and more using a “check-box” interface. More advanced users can easily style virtually every page element with CSS rules, or use one of 7 custom code areas to create the perfect page content, including slide-show headers. Save and Restore your theme to a file to share or transfer. Supports all Twenty Ten user interface language translations. Works with WP Multisite. Active support forum and lots of help. You are in control!
For Weaver theme issues, please post something here:
For Weaver eCommerce theme issues, please post something here:
Tags: custom-header, custom-colors, custom-background, custom-menu, theme-options, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, fixed-width, three-columns, two-columns, black, blue, brown, green, orange, red, tan, dark, white, light, translation-ready, rtl-language-support, editor-style
Collaborate to grow TheCartPress