In the settings page of TheCartPress, exists a setting called ‘Disable eCommerce’. If this setting is enabled TheCartPress eCommerce features are disabled and only the tools of TheCartPress will be accessible.
Those tools convert to TheCartPress in a powerful framework to create sophisticate websites.
In this new scenario, a site manager could use the next tools:
- TCP widgets,
- TCP Shortcode,
- Custom fields: editor to assign custom fields to post types,
- Custom Templates: editor to assign templates to post types, taxonomies and terms
- Manage Post type: This options allow to create new Post types.
- Manage Taxonomies: This options allow to create new Taxonomies.
- Admin Bar config: To manage the admin bar