Developers Docs page helps to plugin developers that wants to extend the TheCartPress functionalities.
This page documents the API (Application Programming Interface) hooks available to TheCartPress plugin developers, and how to use them.
This article assumes you have already read WordPress Plugin API, which gives an overview (and many details) of how to develop a plugin. This article is specifically about TheCartPress plugin development.
- How to add your own language files
- Multilingual support
- TheCartPress API/ Buy Button Template Tags
- TheCartPress Custom Post Type – Taxonomy API
- TheCartPress Discounts API/Template Tags
- TheCartPress API/Actions and Filters
- TheCartPress API/Template Tags
- TheCartPress API/Custom Fields functions
- Plugin development