With this new release, TheCartPress adds more and more ecommerce features.
Some of the new features are:
- Notice is integrated into Cart
- ‘Retry checkout’ goes to Payment step by default
- Mails and notices: “tcp_shopping_cart_bottom”, allows to add a new notices at the bottom of shopping cart
- Shopping cart: New function “add_attributes”
- Taxonomy management: Allows set one taxonomy to more than one post type
- Paypal: Supports adding cost to payments via Paypal
- login shortcode: New attributes (login, register: display true/false)
- Hooks: more hooks to improve TheCartPress using plugins
We have published a XML file to allow to load on your site a list of products.
You can download it from here, and you can read about how to import those products, on our documentation repository.
We have added the products of the demo so you can see your store with elegant products.
TheCartPress is been used by Pamela Blake at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Qld Australia.
“The students are in general studying a Bachelor of Computer Based Design.
I teach them 2nd year eMedia which is web design. HTML5, CSS3 in their first semester. A little php (not too much to freak them out as they are generally visual design students) a little MySql databases and responsive design in the second semester.
For their last assignment second semester is WordPress, two twentytwelve child themes for one site build. A corporate design and a creative design. They have to use a shopping cart and yours seemed the best bet for responsivity.
And it has been great.”
Jamie, Pamela, Jakeb and Felicia
Thanks for use TheCartPress!
TheCartPress 1.3.3, new dawn of e-commerce plugin for WordPress.
New featured in backend panels.
We’ve ordered the fields for better visibility of orders, using colours, shortening the date, etc.
Now, addresses are integrated with Google maps
And many little features:
- Product detail: fix hidden content is some themes
- CardOffLine: fix a bug when using hidden card numbers (thanks to the community)
- New look & feel
- Orders List: new orders list in backend
- Products List: new product list in backend
- Activated screen: News and Notices about new versions
- Product detail: Thumbnail size setting
TheCartPress 1.3.2, ecommerce plugin for WordPress is here. With dozens of new features:
Product Setup Panel
Tabs, and new filters to add tabs or new links.
New Look&Feel Settings
Button Styles and Product Details
Look&Feel: Catalogue Settings
New responsive features for phones, tablets, desktops and large screens.
Checkout Editor: Billing/Shipping Box
New fields, and Drag and Drop sorting. API to create plugins to add, or remove fields.
And much more…
New Italian translations have been completed and improved by the community, with attention to detail and subtleties. It is a great improvement over the above.
A great work of our friend Angelo from wocmultimedia, enjoy it.
Also Angelo has send us Boot Store theme italian translation, it will be available in the next version of the theme.
You can contact Angelo Giammarresi in our community or on his website: wocmultimedia
Thanks Angelo, we known there will be many happy users!
As you know PayPal doesn’t cover all the world currencies. If this is your case, TheCartPress PayPal plugin supports Currency Conversion for your eCommerces.
You can create your ecommerces with your local currency and, at the moment of payment, convert order amount to one of the supported currencies.
When you are setting up your PayPal, fill the currency conversion options properly:
Using Google API
The plugin calculates the conversion using the google API.
The administrator must enter the conversion rate manually.
It’s here, a new release of our ecommerce plugin for WordPress, with a plenty of new functionalities:
- Checkout: new powerful of new functionalities. Now, it allows to hide steps. For example, if your ecommerce only allow to use one payment method, set Payment Methods to be hidden:
- Shipping cost minor bug fixed
- Attribute List Widget improvements
- Large shipping and billing fields
- Download products: the last checkout page display links to downloads products for non registered users
- Transference: allows two modes: two fields or four fields:
- Custom Templates issue: Templates of categories
- Front-end support: Copy orders to shopping cart: allows to create an shopping cart from an old order
- Custom fields: Supports templates. Copy from themes-templates/tcp_custom_field.php to your theme, and modified it.
- Full internationalization support
We just published a new version of the plugin Servired – Redsys – Sermepa for TheCartPress.
The plugin supports the languages Catalán, Valenciano, Gallego and Euskera. The Gateway Redsys will be displayed using one of those languages if the shipping country is Spain and the site is using one of the multilanguage plugins supported for TheCartPress, as WPML or QTranslate.
Se ha publicado una nueva versión del plugin de Servired – Redsys – Sermepa para TheCartPress.
El plugin tiene soporte para Catalán, Valenciano, Gallego y Euskera. La pasarela de Redsys será mostrada en estos idiomas siempre que el país de destino sea España y TheCartPress conviva con un plugin de Multiidioma soportado, como son WPML o QTranslate.
“I have installed the new layered navigation widget and tried it out using the custom fields. It works great. It’s awesome.
I was also able to set up grouped products. I love it. It is exactly what I needed to manage the sale of replacement parts for the system sold on my site.
I know you already know this, but TheCartPress is just amazing. It gives the ability to access features I did not know existed before and now I am struggling to figure out how to best take advantage of the power. This is a good problem to have.
Thank you for creating a great product and for being so responsive to my questions.”
Karen Reynolds, April, 10
Thanks Karen, for this amazing words. We are working hard to make TheCartPress one of the best eCommerce platforms.
We need another Post to publish all the improvements.
Custom Values Widget
If you uses Custom Fields, or custom Taxonomies to save more info about your products, this widget (and template function) allows to display all this information in a side bar or any other widgetizable area. The next image displays how it looks like and how to configure:
You can now customize the email sent to customer. Take a look to themes-templates/tcp_print_email.php. To make your own customization, you must copy the file to your theme and edit the new one.
We have published a new version of TheCartPress.
This version has exciting new features, allowing to make your eCommerce more powerful with less effort.
Our “acclaimed” Themes-Templates has now compatibility with Twenty Twelve based themes and with Bootstrap and we have improvement the responsive behaviour.
New Orders Managements
TheCartPress 1.2.8 adds a new order management where Merchants can send messages to customers and creating notes. The new feature adds an email Templates mechanism, where merchants can create emails using “variables”. Those email templates are created in TCP Look&Feel, Notices & eMails.
The next list shows all the variables that merchants can add to theirs emails:
In the next post we’ll publish more improvements.
QR Codes for WordPress and TheCartPress allows to display QR Codes associated to a Product, a page or a Post.
Private Sales Allows to set different prices for different User Groups or Roles. Private Sales + TheCartPress create a professional eCommerce solution for Private Sales, allowing to set different types of prices: First one, allows to set discounts by User groups, second one allows to set prices, for each product, by User group.
We have published a new version of TheCartPress.
If you are planing to upgrade to TheCartPress 1.2.7 you have to install the last version of Dynamic Options, Discounts and Front End.
The next days we will publish the new features of our eCommerce plugin for WordPress.
The most important changes are in the Checkout Process:
- Checkout, Shipping and Payment methods: Hide box if only one method is applicable
- Checkout, Shipping and Payment methods: Display the selected method title in the box title
- Checkout: Different URL for each step (for Adwords and Analitics), only if permalinks are active (Suggested in the community)
- Brothers list: Multiple taxonomies, select which ones to use and the relation between them (AND or OR)
- Brothers list: Sorting products improvements (Suggested in the community)
- Custom fields: Improvements in the admin panel (Suggested in the community)
- WPML support: slug (Suggested in the community)
- BuddyPress support (Suggested in the community)
- Login widget
- Login, logout and registration improvements (+ TheCartPress Frontend plugin)
- Price update: round prices feature
- Stock: product out of stock if all options are out of stock
- Custom fields: new File uploaded type
- 100% WPML Integration: Payment and Shipping methods, Custom fields, etc.
- New notice in Billing Box (in checkout)
Esta vez presentamos una nueva pasarela de pagos para TheCartPress, nuestro “plugin” de comercio electrónico para WordPress. Acabamos de Lanzar la Pasarela de Pagos de Banesto.
Cómo todos los “plugins” de TheCartPress, posee una pantalla de administración completa desde donde poder configurar la pasarela tanto en modo pruebas como en producción.
Today we have launched the last version of our Cart software, TheCartPress 1.2.6
It has a lot of new features, the most important are:
Plugins, new feature: “If applicable, display only this method”
PayPal, new property: “Redirect automatically” (Suggested in the community)
Stock, new feature: Hide Buy button if no stock (Suggested in the community)
Plugins, getNotice: plugins API update
TCPRemboursement, Transference update to support getNotice
Orders: Update to support getNotice
Shortcodes: tcp_navigation_tree shortcode
Users login/register panels. New framework to allow to register and login in WordPress
Theme Compatibility: Archives, Single and Taxonomy templates
Theme Compatibility (2): buy button position: South, North or Both.
FreeProducts: Payment method for free products
Theme Compatibility: add single and taxonomy templates
Order edit, Order email: Display status label
Translations: Product names translated in Shopping cart and checkout
We have published a new version of Dynamic Options, Discounts, Front End and Sales Limits.
This week we have launch 6 new plugins, it is “The Plugins Week”
New premium plugins for TheCartPress + WordPress
Here’s the WordPress eCommerce plugins to improve your store, divided by types:
eCommerce User Experience
eCommerce Payment Gateways
- FirstData, FirstData Global Gateway LinkPoint
- Moneris, Moneris Gateway Payment menthod