With this new release, TheCartPress adds more and more ecommerce features.
Some of the new features are:
- Notice is integrated into Cart
- ‘Retry checkout’ goes to Payment step by default
- Mails and notices: “tcp_shopping_cart_bottom”, allows to add a new notices at the bottom of shopping cart
- Shopping cart: New function “add_attributes”
- Taxonomy management: Allows set one taxonomy to more than one post type
- Paypal: Supports adding cost to payments via Paypal
- login shortcode: New attributes (login, register: display true/false)
- Hooks: more hooks to improve TheCartPress using plugins
We have published a XML file to allow to load on your site a list of products.
You can download it from here, and you can read about how to import those products, on our documentation repository.
We have added the products of the demo so you can see your store with elegant products.
TheCartPress is been used by Pamela Blake at the University of the Sunshine Coast, Qld Australia.
“The students are in general studying a Bachelor of Computer Based Design.
I teach them 2nd year eMedia which is web design. HTML5, CSS3 in their first semester. A little php (not too much to freak them out as they are generally visual design students) a little MySql databases and responsive design in the second semester.
For their last assignment second semester is WordPress, two twentytwelve child themes for one site build. A corporate design and a creative design. They have to use a shopping cart and yours seemed the best bet for responsivity.
And it has been great.”
Jamie, Pamela, Jakeb and Felicia
Thanks for use TheCartPress!
TheCartPress 1.3.3, new dawn of e-commerce plugin for WordPress.
New featured in backend panels.
We’ve ordered the fields for better visibility of orders, using colours, shortening the date, etc.
Now, addresses are integrated with Google maps
And many little features:
- Product detail: fix hidden content is some themes
- CardOffLine: fix a bug when using hidden card numbers (thanks to the community)
- New look & feel
- Orders List: new orders list in backend
- Products List: new product list in backend
- Activated screen: News and Notices about new versions
- Product detail: Thumbnail size setting
TheCartPress 1.3.2, ecommerce plugin for WordPress is here. With dozens of new features:
Product Setup Panel
Tabs, and new filters to add tabs or new links.
New Look&Feel Settings
Button Styles and Product Details
Look&Feel: Catalogue Settings
New responsive features for phones, tablets, desktops and large screens.
Checkout Editor: Billing/Shipping Box
New fields, and Drag and Drop sorting. API to create plugins to add, or remove fields.
And much more…
New Italian translations have been completed and improved by the community, with attention to detail and subtleties. It is a great improvement over the above.
A great work of our friend Angelo from wocmultimedia, enjoy it.
Also Angelo has send us Boot Store theme italian translation, it will be available in the next version of the theme.
You can contact Angelo Giammarresi in our community or on his website: wocmultimedia
Thanks Angelo, we known there will be many happy users!
As you know PayPal doesn’t cover all the world currencies. If this is your case, TheCartPress PayPal plugin supports Currency Conversion for your eCommerces.
You can create your ecommerces with your local currency and, at the moment of payment, convert order amount to one of the supported currencies.
When you are setting up your PayPal, fill the currency conversion options properly:
Using Google API
The plugin calculates the conversion using the google API.
The administrator must enter the conversion rate manually.
It’s here, a new release of our ecommerce plugin for WordPress, with a plenty of new functionalities:
- Checkout: new powerful of new functionalities. Now, it allows to hide steps. For example, if your ecommerce only allow to use one payment method, set Payment Methods to be hidden:
- Shipping cost minor bug fixed
- Attribute List Widget improvements
- Large shipping and billing fields
- Download products: the last checkout page display links to downloads products for non registered users
- Transference: allows two modes: two fields or four fields:
- Custom Templates issue: Templates of categories
- Front-end support: Copy orders to shopping cart: allows to create an shopping cart from an old order
- Custom fields: Supports templates. Copy from themes-templates/tcp_custom_field.php to your theme, and modified it.
- Full internationalization support
We just published a new version of the plugin Servired – Redsys – Sermepa for TheCartPress.
The plugin supports the languages Catalán, Valenciano, Gallego and Euskera. The Gateway Redsys will be displayed using one of those languages if the shipping country is Spain and the site is using one of the multilanguage plugins supported for TheCartPress, as WPML or QTranslate.