Paybox payment gateway for TheCartPress, implemented by PluginsMaker, allows to add Paybox payment gateway to any ecommerces made using TheCartPress and WordPress.
If you are looking for Paybox Payment Gateway for Woocommerce, please visit pluginsmaker site.
How to Install Paybox TheCartPress Payment Gateway
After purchase the plugin you should download a zip file. This zip file contains the plugin. To install it you have to visit your wordpress “Plugins” menu. On this screen, press “Add New” and then “Upload Plugin”. Using the “Browse” button you’ll be able to upload the zip file.
How to set up Paybox TheCartPress Payment Gateway
Paybox payment gateway for TheCartPress is set up following next steps:
- First, visit TheCartPress/Settings/Payment methods menu
- Edit the payment plugin
- Set the title and customer message. Those text will display in the checkout process.
- Set your Site number value. You’ll get this value in your Paybox account page.
- Set your Identifier. You’ll get this value in your Paybox account page.
- Set your Password. You’ll get this value in your Paybox account page.
Next image displays the current admin panel for Paybox payment gateway plugin for TheCartPress.
You can use following details to test the payment plugin:
Remember to set your plugin in test mode.
Paybox Payment page
TheCartPress Paybox payment gateway requires SSL certificate installed in your site to guarantee the sending of sensitive data.