TheCartPress 1.3.3, new dawn of e-commerce plugin for WordPress.
New featured in backend panels.
We’ve ordered the fields for better visibility of orders, using colours, shortening the date, etc.
Now, addresses are integrated with Google maps
And many little features:
- Product detail: fix hidden content is some themes
- CardOffLine: fix a bug when using hidden card numbers (thanks to the community)
- New look & feel
- Orders List: new orders list in backend
- Products List: new product list in backend
- Activated screen: News and Notices about new versions
- Product detail: Thumbnail size setting
TheCartPress 1.3.2, ecommerce plugin for WordPress is here. With dozens of new features:
Product Setup Panel
Tabs, and new filters to add tabs or new links.
New Look&Feel Settings
Button Styles and Product Details
Look&Feel: Catalogue Settings
New responsive features for phones, tablets, desktops and large screens.
Checkout Editor: Billing/Shipping Box
New fields, and Drag and Drop sorting. API to create plugins to add, or remove fields.
And much more…
New Italian translations have been completed and improved by the community, with attention to detail and subtleties. It is a great improvement over the above.
A great work of our friend Angelo from wocmultimedia, enjoy it.
Also Angelo has send us Boot Store theme italian translation, it will be available in the next version of the theme.
You can contact Angelo Giammarresi in our community or on his website: wocmultimedia
Thanks Angelo, we known there will be many happy users!
As you know PayPal doesn’t cover all the world currencies. If this is your case, TheCartPress PayPal plugin supports Currency Conversion for your eCommerces.
You can create your ecommerces with your local currency and, at the moment of payment, convert order amount to one of the supported currencies.
When you are setting up your PayPal, fill the currency conversion options properly:
Using Google API
The plugin calculates the conversion using the google API.
The administrator must enter the conversion rate manually.
It’s here, a new release of our ecommerce plugin for WordPress, with a plenty of new functionalities:
- Checkout: new powerful of new functionalities. Now, it allows to hide steps. For example, if your ecommerce only allow to use one payment method, set Payment Methods to be hidden:
- Shipping cost minor bug fixed
- Attribute List Widget improvements
- Large shipping and billing fields
- Download products: the last checkout page display links to downloads products for non registered users
- Transference: allows two modes: two fields or four fields:
- Custom Templates issue: Templates of categories
- Front-end support: Copy orders to shopping cart: allows to create an shopping cart from an old order
- Custom fields: Supports templates. Copy from themes-templates/tcp_custom_field.php to your theme, and modified it.
- Full internationalization support
We just published a new version of the plugin Servired – Redsys – Sermepa for TheCartPress.
The plugin supports the languages Catalán, Valenciano, Gallego and Euskera. The Gateway Redsys will be displayed using one of those languages if the shipping country is Spain and the site is using one of the multilanguage plugins supported for TheCartPress, as WPML or QTranslate.
Se ha publicado una nueva versión del plugin de Servired – Redsys – Sermepa para TheCartPress.
El plugin tiene soporte para Catalán, Valenciano, Gallego y Euskera. La pasarela de Redsys será mostrada en estos idiomas siempre que el país de destino sea España y TheCartPress conviva con un plugin de Multiidioma soportado, como son WPML o QTranslate.
“I have installed the new layered navigation widget and tried it out using the custom fields. It works great. It’s awesome.
I was also able to set up grouped products. I love it. It is exactly what I needed to manage the sale of replacement parts for the system sold on my site.
I know you already know this, but TheCartPress is just amazing. It gives the ability to access features I did not know existed before and now I am struggling to figure out how to best take advantage of the power. This is a good problem to have.
Thank you for creating a great product and for being so responsive to my questions.”
Karen Reynolds, April, 10
Thanks Karen, for this amazing words. We are working hard to make TheCartPress one of the best eCommerce platforms.
We need another Post to publish all the improvements.
Custom Values Widget
If you uses Custom Fields, or custom Taxonomies to save more info about your products, this widget (and template function) allows to display all this information in a side bar or any other widgetizable area. The next image displays how it looks like and how to configure:
You can now customize the email sent to customer. Take a look to themes-templates/tcp_print_email.php. To make your own customization, you must copy the file to your theme and edit the new one.